Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Find your Orbi product and End of Service FAQ

Dustin_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Find your Orbi product and End of Service FAQ

Finding the right Orbi Mesh WiFi System for your home just got easier, thanks to our new Orbi product selector! With many Orbi Systems available, it may be overwhelming trying to find one that best fits your home networking needs. When doing research for the best Orbi for your home, you might find yourself asking questions like, “How many Orbi satellites do I need for full WiFi coverage?” or “Do I need a Tri-Band Orbi or Dual Band Orbi?” or even “Is Orbi WiFi 6 best for my growing smarthome?”

With the “Find My Orbi” product selector, we help match you with the most ideal Orbi based on the size of your home, the number of people using WiFi, your online activities, where your existing WiFi falls short, and whether or not you’re renting a modem from your Internet Service Provider (ISP). If you’re looking to upgrade your network to get better WiFi everywhere, try out the Orbi product selector today!

Find the best Orbi for my home!

Step 1: Choose the size of your homeProduct Selector - Step 1.jpg

Step 2: Select the number of people using WiFiProduct Selector - Step 2.jpg

Step 3: Tell us your regular online activitiesProduct Selector - Step 3.jpg

Step 4: Tell us where your WiFi fall shortProduct Selector - Step 4.jpg

Step 5: Tell us if you're renting equipment from your Internet Service Provider (ISP)Product Selector - Step 5.jpg

Step 6: See which Orbi is best suited for your home!Product Selector - Step 6.jpg

Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Find your Orbi product and End of Service FAQ

Information about what NG products have reached End of Service life:

https://www.netgear.com/about/eos/

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Find your Orbi product and End of Service FAQ

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors