Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Firmware update disabled streaming

MCatherman
Aspirant

Firmware update disabled streaming

The latest firmware update, V2.3.1.60, has disabled my streaming capabilities. Any known fixes or how I can revert to the previous firmware version?

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Firmware update disabled streaming

Try a factory reset on the system and setup from scratch. Walk thru the setup wizard and do not load a prior saved backup configuration from file. Do a new clean setup.

@MCatherman wrote:

The latest firmware update, V2.3.1.60, has disabled my streaming capabilities. Any known fixes or how I can revert to the previous firmware version?

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5

All Replies
SW_
Prodigy
Prodigy

@MCatherman, you can revert to a previous version by re-installing your previous version over the current version.  By the way, what streaming issue did you run into?  Perhaps, someone might be able to help if they understand the issues better.

Message 2 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Try a factory reset on the system and setup from scratch. Walk thru the setup wizard and do not load a prior saved backup configuration from file. Do a new clean setup.

@MCatherman wrote:

Message 3 of 5
MCatherman
Aspirant

Thanks for the info. I am getting a message indicating I'm not connected to the internet. It's happening my mobile devices for Prime Video and DirecTV.

Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the NG router is connected too?

Reboot the devices and re-connect them to the Orbi...

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7