Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Fonts On Traffic Meter

Matus
Aspirant

Fonts On Traffic Meter

The numbers in blue and purple on the Data Transferred (In MB) chart are extremely difficult to read even with glasses. What might be easier is to bump the font size by 1 and eliminate the decimals? In most places you are showing a '.0' which is unnecessary when we are presented with the accumulations. I'd almost want to complain the light blue text does not meet sufficient accessibility criteria on the WCAG 1.4.3 for contrast minimums. At least could you flip the numbers around as the purple is much easier to read against the white than the blue and the download number is much more siginficant than the upload? Maybe I would not complain if I could see the Traffic Meter in the Web app of the Orbi Dashboard. 

Please note, I have the original iPhone SE, so screen is small.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Fonts On Traffic Meter

Well for this to appear in the mobile browser maybe hard to see and adjust for. Something to bring up with NG. 

I know that on a PC and using any web browser, one can use ZOOM function in the browser to see more font sizes better. I know as well as I need glasses for these devices and fonts. Smiley Frustrated

@Christian_R 

@Blanca_O 

Message 2 of 4
Matus
Aspirant

Maybe on the Y Axis commas could be used for the thousands separator, this would definitely help.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Something to bring up with NG. 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements