Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Genie App Guest Access

CarlosA
Follower

Genie App Guest Access

When I log into my router, using the Genie app, I am not able to access the Guest Wifi. It clearly shows me the profile for my already created guest access, however, a pop up comes up and tells me the router didn't support guest access...
Message 1 of 3
OldGrandpa
Aspirant

Re: Genie App Guest Access

And the pop up uses the good English 'This router do not support Guest WiFi', right? Apparently a poor translation from chinese. I recommend writing HONEST reviews of your experience, good and bad, but thorough, on the app market, and on Amazon. Help others to understand what they are getting into by buying this product. First read the community postings and make sure your Amazon review notes that NETGEAR has been removing features with firmware updates (the reason I don't buy anything from SONY any more). Have you tried to see what devices are using your satellites? That's fun also. Anyway, product manufacturers want good reviews, so that seems to be the only place they listen.

Message 2 of 3
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Genie App Guest Access

Hello CarlosA

Have you logged into the web GUI by going to 192.168.1.1 then you will be able to access the guest network settings.

DarrenM

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7