Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

HOW DO I REMOVE AN OLD SATELLITE FROM NETWORK MAP LIST???

Thevidpro
Tutor

HOW DO I REMOVE AN OLD SATELLITE FROM NETWORK MAP LIST???

System is an RBR20 with 6 satelllites.

I have an old RBW30 that died, and is unplugged, and cannot find a way to remove it from the list.  Yes, I tried rebooting, looked on the app on my iphone, looked here on the web page, but cannot seem to find it.  It being listed doesn't affect operation, but it is just annoying that I cannot simply erase the thing.

Ideas???

Model: RBW30|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Add-on Satellite
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: HOW DO I REMOVE AN OLD SATELLITE FROM NETWORK MAP LIST???

Use a PC or laptop with a web browser and log into the RBRs web page and remove the one satellite thats no longer in service. Under Connected Devices. 

Message 2 of 4
Thevidpro
Tutor

So, I go to Netgear, login to this account ( like I am now), and there’s supposed to be a button somewhere that says connected devices?
I don’t see such a button anywhere?
Very frustrating.
Thanks for reaching out, I’m lost.
Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Once you log in there, on the left side, look for connected devices. Select connected devices. When the new page appears, at the top of this page will be all satellites that are or were connected. If the one satellite is not actually connected there will be a status for this satellite saying it's disconnected and a REMOVE button next to the status. 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7