Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Has the Netgear Orbi RBK50 got mac filtering enabled and if so how can i disable it ?

darrenmilkins
Aspirant

Has the Netgear Orbi RBK50 got mac filtering enabled and if so how can i disable it ?

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Has the Netgear Orbi RBK50 got mac filtering enabled and if so how can i disable it ?

Access control option and you would uncheck the Turn access control on to disable the filtering. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Has the Netgear Orbi RBK50 got mac filtering enabled and if so how can i disable it ?

Access control option and you would uncheck the Turn access control on to disable the filtering. 

Message 2 of 4
darrenmilkins
Aspirant

Thanks very much, I have unchecked the box and it now says access allowed to all new devices, so I'll give that another go with the device I'm trying to connect!

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Should help. 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7