Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Hi i have a RBR20 which i have now replaced and i need to de-register it from my account. How do i d

Jaymay3
Follower

Hi i have a RBR20 which i have now replaced and i need to de-register it from my account. How do i d

Hi

i need to de register my Orbi as i have replaced it and i am in the process of selling to somebody else. Please let me know how i ensure this is done correctly ?

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Hi i have a RBR20 which i have now replaced and i need to de-register it from my account. How do

@Jaymay3 wrote:

i need to de register my Orbi as i have replaced it and i am in the process of selling to somebody else. Please let me know how i ensure this is done correctly ?

Those of us community volunteers who participate in the forum have no connection to Netgear. What appears to have worked in situations such as this is to send a private message to one of the forum moderators (with the "Capital N" after their screen name) by clicking on their screen name, such as @Dustin_V .  Explain the situation along with enough details to be clear (name, model number, serial number, how to contact you, etc.)  Netgear prefers that customers not post personal information on the public forum.

Good Luck

Message 2 of 3
Mstrbig
Master

Re: Hi i have a RBR20 which i have now replaced and i need to de-register it from my account. How do

@Jaymay3 wrote:

Hi

Factory reset it and it will be ready to sell.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7