Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: How do I locate browser history in the ORBI menu? I'd like to block certain URLs.

Nothenemy
Follower

How do I locate browser history in the ORBI menu? I'd like to block certain URLs.

How can I block a URL or two in the Orbi menu? I have been looking for a history window and haven't found one. Home network. Windows 7. Orbi has latest version of firmware. 

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 1 of 10
ekhalil
Master

Re: How do I locate browser history in the ORBI menu? I'd like to block certain URLs.

You can block URL’s on the web GUI under >> ADVANCED >> Security >> Block Sites
You can block the sites always or according to a time schedule.
You can also use Circle to do the same per user.
Message 2 of 10

What "history" are you looking for?

Your Orbi does not remember sites that you visited. That is down to the browser.

Message 3 of 10
ekhalil
Master

@michaelkenward wrote:

What "history" are you looking for?

Your Orbi does not remember sites that you visited. That is down to the browser.

Otherwise you can also use Circle to see history of visited sited by all devices per user:

fullsizeoutput_678.jpegfullsizeoutput_676.jpeg

Message 4 of 10

That's not Orbi.

Circle?

Message 5 of 10
ekhalil
Master

Message 6 of 10

You mean a paid for add on!

Not something I have been tempted to pay for. Like Armor!

Message 7 of 10
ekhalil
Master

The History part and also the blocking of URL's and the blocking of services are part of the basic free Cirlcle package included when you buy Orbi. 🙂

Message 8 of 10

Once again Netgear manages to confuse the picture.

There is the paid for Disney Circle that has been around for some time. Now we have a free variant to sit alongside the free Parental Controls!

I'm glad don't have kids to police.

Message 9 of 10
ekhalil
Master

@michaelkenward wrote:

I'm glad don't have kids to police.

🙂

Message 10 of 10
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7