Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How do I view my posts in the community?

gallen123
Initiate

How do I view my posts in the community?

I don't see a way to view my posts and responses from my profile page.  I can see my badges (yay), but not the actual posts.  I feel I must be missing something obvious.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
gallen123
Initiate

Re: How do I view my posts in the community?

Solved:  The posts show up under my profile.  The problem was that somehow (probably due to poor internet connection) my original post never actually posted.  It's weird because I got a "badge" for creating a new topic post, but it necver actually showed up in the community board.  Oh well.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
gallen123
Initiate

Solved:  The posts show up under my profile.  The problem was that somehow (probably due to poor internet connection) my original post never actually posted.  It's weird because I got a "badge" for creating a new topic post, but it necver actually showed up in the community board.  Oh well.

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Badges don't appear in the fourm threads only in your profile.

You can select the BELL icon too see notifications if you get responces if you have them enabled for posts that you generate.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7