Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How to get SKY Q to work with Orbi pro

toni-newbie
Follower

How to get SKY Q to work with Orbi pro

Just purchased the Orbi pro SRK60 router with one satellite, current set up is in Router mode with static IP address assignment.

I would like to disable my SKY router, so I can then connect my sky q boxes (1 main and 3 mini boxes) to the orbi wifi system, this did not work initially when I set the orbi to AP mode with the main Sky router WIFI disabled (2.4Ghz and %ghz AP disabled). Currently I re-enabled the Sky router, so that I can continue to enjoy the benefits of watching sky int the differents rooms of my house. I have also setup the orbi 3 separate WIFI's (including Guest portal)

Please help, what can I do to ensure I get the best out of my orbi pro SRK60 alongside getting my SKy boxes to work on an orbi network. What best practices can I follow to get the optimal number of WIFI's vs speed.

Any help will be greately appreciated.

Thanks

Model: SRK60B03|Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: How to get SKY Q to work with Orbi pro

Please post about this over in the Orbi Pro forum:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-Pro-WiFi-for-Small-Business/bd-p/en-business-orbi-pro

Thank you. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7