Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

I cannot log in to my Orbi RBR50 router

Katers
Follower

I cannot log in to my Orbi RBR50 router

I go to the orbi login and the IP address and it asks for the user name and password and it tells me they are wrong.  I have never logged in before so I do not know why they would have changed.  Then it asks me for security questions.  I have never logged in before.  What do I do?

Message 1 of 3
st_shaw
Master

Re: I cannot log in to my Orbi RBR50 router

Reset the system using a paperclip in the reset hole on the back of the router.  Hold it in for a long time, until the power LED blinks amber. Then login using the default credentials.

Message 2 of 3

Re: I cannot log in to my Orbi RBR50 router

@Katers wrote:

I go to the orbi login and the IP address and it asks for the user name and password and it tells me they are wrong.  I have never logged in before so I do not know why they would have changed.  Then it asks me for security questions.  I have never logged in before.  What do I do?

so at some stage you must have setup the orbi system and at that satge it asked for a user name and password along with a couple of questions to get the info back if you forgot it

so ether use those details you entered during the initial setup or as suggest ed above reset the units and start the initial setup again and enter the details as needed remebering to save the username and password somewhere so you dont forget it again

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7