Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Info to buy additional satellite for RBK20

benelgiac
Initiate

Info to buy additional satellite for RBK20

Hi all

I bought an RBK20, and Iḿ very satisfied. However, I'd like to buy an additional satellite to extend coverage on the lower floor.

What model should I choose? I haven't found any spare satellite for this system on the netgear site.

Thanks 

Giacomo

Model: RBK22| Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
benelgiac
Initiate

Re: Info to buy additional satellite for RBK20

Ok I have asked support and they say that there is no additional satellite for that system in commerce yet... BUT, RBS40 coming from previous generation is compatible.

Now, I don't know whether to return the kit and buy the RBK23 ( which has 2 satellites ) or get the RBS40. I'll see.

Just be aware these are the only options available now. Cheers

Giacomo

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

Is there an RBS20 avialable?

Something to ask NG support about and see. I believe this model should be a good match...

Message 2 of 4
benelgiac
Initiate

Ok I have asked support and they say that there is no additional satellite for that system in commerce yet... BUT, RBS40 coming from previous generation is compatible.

Now, I don't know whether to return the kit and buy the RBK23 ( which has 2 satellites ) or get the RBS40. I'll see.

Just be aware these are the only options available now. Cheers

Giacomo

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Thanks for letting us know.

Good Luck.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies