Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Ipad Air is block by Access Control in the router on only 1 of 3 satellite routers.

slrobertsfamily
Follower

Ipad Air is block by Access Control in the router on only 1 of 3 satellite routers.

I have one of two rbs50 satellites connected to my main rbk50 router.  The problematic satellite blocks internet access to my ipad 2 air only, yet my iphone and every other device including my wired desktop have access just fine.  The same ipad 2 air that's blocked by the one router, works just fine on the same network when I move to the other areas covered by those routers.  What the heck is going on with blocked access to my ipad 2 air by 1 of 3 routers all connected to the same router?  Please let me know ASAP.  It only started doing this a few days ago.  Before then, it was working just fine.  Thank You!!   slrobertsfamily@yahoo.com or rtrailsdist@gmail.com

Model: RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Ipad Air is block by Access Control in the router on only 1 of 3 satellite routers.

Is there any access controls enabled on the router?

What FW version are you using?

How did you know the Apple is getting blocked? It it not getting an IP address or signal in this one location?

What channels are you using on the router?

Try swapping the Satellites around to see if the problem follows.

Try a factory reset on the 1 satellite that seems to be the problem one and set it up from scratch and re-add it.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7