Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Is Netgear Support still AWOL?

rivets
Apprentice

Is Netgear Support still AWOL?

Has anyone had any communications from support? I'm still getting blank pages when following links. Someone did suggest they had had a message, but I have seen nothing for weeks and I was in regular communication with them

L.

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only)
Message 1 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 2 of 5
Ulairi
Luminary

It's been over three weeks and I still haven't heard back.  I've given up and moved on...

Message 3 of 5
Ulairi
Luminary

@Case850 wrote:

@Ulairi wrote:

It's been over three weeks and I still haven't heard back.  I've given up and moved on...

@Ulairi  Moved on, what does that mean?

Sold the RBW30.  

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System, RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only)
Message 4 of 5
Ulairi
Luminary

Netgear support still seems to be broken.  Links are not working and I cannot contact Netgear via their support portal. 

Is it just me or does this seem to be unique to the long-suffering Orbi users?  A quick scan through the other Netgear product communities doesn't suggest that the support site problem occurs across the entire Netgear product line .... 

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System, RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7