Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Know Where Your Family Spends Time Online with Usage on Circle

Dustin_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Know Where Your Family Spends Time Online with Usage on Circle

Now on Orbi Home WiFi System and Nighthawk routers, Circle lets you check out where your family spends their time online.

Circle is the smart way for families to manage content and time online, on any connected device. With Usage, you can check how much your family spends time online. You can view by platform, category, and website for each family member. You can even see the total time spent online and where, either by day, week, or even month.

Start your one month free trial of Circle Premium today!

Usage on Circle.jpg

Message 1 of 6
mrshades
Guide

After paying a great deal of money for the Orbi system - it's a real pity that this functionality doesn't rely on a costly monthly subscription.

Why is Netgear doing this?

If you want Parental Controls - ah yes we do that - Circle! +monthly sub.

If you want Security - ah yes we do that too, Armor +monthly Sub.

Sure, there's "free" access to Circle - but the power switch is as flexible and as much use.

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 2 of 6
Chuck_M
Mentor

The functionality of Armor -- especially as it relates to integration of the Orbi -- is awful. 

Armor even reports Orbi as an enduring threat to your network's security yet cant explain why.

Armor reports other aspects of your network as a theat but then reports it hasnt scanned that device yet.

The high cost and poor functionality/design of Armor makes this a big NO for me, thanks!

Message 3 of 6
inteller
Apprentice

Circle on Orbi wrecks IOT devices and anything else that provides data streams back to the internet.  

I would never pay for this junk service.

Message 4 of 6
franktribe
Apprentice

FYI, I have no issues with the Orbi and the integrated Circle. I actually like it.

Message 5 of 6
inteller
Apprentice

For simplistic usage scenarios I have no doubt it works fine.
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7