Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

LBR20 Release Date?

SilverSurfer87
Follower

LBR20 Release Date?

I have been anxiously waiting for the LBR20 Orbi 4G LTE Router to release.  Originally it was slated to be released in April.  Here we are in July and not even an update about it.  I am assuming that COVID impacted production of these units but it would be really nice to have an idea of when they are expected to release.  This is the router I've been waiting for with its band 71 coverage, high speed capability, and mesh functionality.  Anyone with any knowledge of this?

Message 1 of 8
cnwdon
Tutor

Re: LBR20 Release Date?

Also have been waiting for news about LBR20.  Need this device for our internet connection through Verizon cell service, and Ethernet connection to computer and other devices in home like Sonos sound system and satellite routers/boosters for functions like an outbuilding remote thermostat.  Surely someone within Netgear has some information to offer about the status of this product.

Message 2 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

Something to contact NG about. Forums will not have this information. 

@Blanca_O 

Message 3 of 8
darwin1991
Guide

I noticed that they updated the website. There’s is a JOIN LIST button now and you need to sign up you email address. I wonder when they will really release it.
Message 4 of 8
Kiantae
Aspirant

Found this, not sure how accurate it is.  https://www.rvmobileinternet.com/gear/netgear-orbi/

Message 5 of 8
darwin1991
Guide

It’s now available for pre order on Amazon US website and official orbi website.
Message 6 of 8
cnwdon
Tutor

Thanks for the heads up, that's the first I've heard of availability to order 🙂

Message 7 of 8
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi, All, 

The LBR20 is available for purchase now. Here's the link to our online store: https://www.netgear.com/orbi/lbr20.aspx

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7