Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmwar

Guytech
Apprentice

Re: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmwar

Please add me to the beta program

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System, RBW30| Orbi Wall Plug Satellite
Message 51 of 494
Fila13us
Initiate

Hi,

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community! Thank you.
Message 52 of 494
banhamm
Guide

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community
Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 53 of 494
dgrigo
Guide

Have a Network with Plenty of smart Devices, 3 NAS servers, 4 Android TV/Chromecasts, 3 Desktops, Gaming, alarm, Mobiles , ebooks etc.

Message 54 of 494
bowler900
Tutor

Message 55 of 494
Jojo121278
Star

Betreff: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing fi

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community, please me too 

Message 56 of 494
Hajolo
Aspirant

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System, RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 57 of 494
Dustin278
Apprentice

@ChristineT wrote:

Hello @Dustin278,

This is slightly different than what Cindy is managing.  Although they may overlap. 🙂

@Dustin278 wrote:

I am intrested! Is this the same as I recently signed up for with the Chimera Beta Team with Cindy?

Best Regards,

ChristineT

I would like to both then - thanks!

Message 58 of 494
ed-m
Aspirant

Hi, I'm experiencing problems with the thernet backhaul capability. When the system works, it works great, but if there's a wobble, getting everything working again is a nightmare..... so yes, if you have fixes that improve stability in beta code, I'm very happy to give it a try and report back my findings. I have worked in IT before so am technically literate which may help with feedback on the beta.

Thank you....   Ed

Message 59 of 494
mauld81
Aspirant

I'd be interested in testing out a new firmware.

Matt A.

Message 60 of 494
RocketSquirrel
Luminary

@ChristineT, can you provide any details of "Significant bug fixes for stability & performance"? That would influence my decision to test. Thanks.

Message 61 of 494

I'm interested in participating if it isn't too late to join

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only), RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 62 of 494
mbellis
Aspirant

Thanks!

Message 63 of 494
Miles267
Apprentice

Yes, I would like to participate in new beta firmware testing.

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only)
Message 64 of 494
andygodber
Tutor

yes please, I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community

Message 65 of 494
caremd99
Aspirant

I’d like to help.
Message 66 of 494
tommyz4
Aspirant

I would like to try if it improves performance. So far I have not been satified with coverage and performance 

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only), RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 67 of 494
snellc001
Guide

Message 68 of 494
thedak
Apprentice

“I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community” - please count me in, thanks!

Message 69 of 494
Random12
Apprentice

Thanks!

Message 70 of 494

Message 71 of 494
revangel
Star

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 72 of 494
protojah
Aspirant

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community.

The improvements sound promising.

Thank you

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only)
Message 73 of 494
dpdurst
Luminary

I'm game I'll help out

Message 74 of 494
beinghitesh
Aspirant

Message 75 of 494
Top Contributors
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7