Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Betreff: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing fi

togdon
Aspirant

Re: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmwar

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community.

I've had significant troubles with both Homekit and Airplay, and overall stability of connections on iOS devices, many of which are still unresolved on the latest stable firmware.

Message 151 of 494
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmwar

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only), RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 152 of 494
UnCapitano
Apprentice

I'd like to participate in the Beta testing.

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 153 of 494
Just_Lurking
Guide

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only), RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 154 of 494
TimeZone12
Guide

“I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community”

"I Love this tech stuff"

Message 155 of 494
Rickyray
Aspirant

Hello,

I would be a great beta option as I have PC, MAC, ios, android, smarthome products.

I have multiple firewalls and switches.

Thanks

Rick

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 156 of 494
eantonio
Aspirant

Message 157 of 494
j1n
Apprentice
Apprentice

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community. Thanks.
Message 158 of 494
Oneluv
Aspirant

Message 159 of 494
Jenovalente
Aspirant

Hi;

would love to help with beta testing.  Count me in..

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System, RBW30| Orbi Wall Plug Satellite
Message 160 of 494
qskillzwfu25
Tutor

Message 161 of 494
Zorat
Tutor

I have had nothing but major problems with the Ethernet backhaul and have heard the beta has been working on fixing that. I also have a good bit of experience with networks etc. hoping that I could help give you detailed information about the issues which should be able to help.

Message 162 of 494
KraftyInSeattle
Aspirant

“I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community”

I have RBR50 with firmware V2.1.4.16, which has been extremely stable for more than a year half until it received the latest firmware. It isn't stable wireless or wired and requires numerous hard restarts an hour. I tried all the suggestions from support including resting each device, but nothing helps. At this point, if the beta firmware doesn't work then I'll be throwing this solution away and looking at a different manufacturer.

Message 163 of 494
Sisaveli
Aspirant

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community”
Message 164 of 494
Skyryser
Aspirant

Betreff: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing fi

Message 165 of 494
Wheeler77
Aspirant

Message 166 of 494
DE2005
Aspirant

I can help beta test.

Thanks
Message 167 of 494
DE2005
Aspirant

Message 168 of 494
litgear
Guide

Message 169 of 494
Martijn747
Aspirant

Message 170 of 494
Cfleming001
Tutor

I am Interested in Firmware beta testing.  I have the RBK50 with an added 3rd Sat.  I have 20 year’s experience as a Senior Network Engineer for a very large organization.  I believe my input as well as tech knowledge will set me above most.

My home is running over 40 Wi-Fi devices (Apple, Android, Linux, Windows, Servers, VM/ESXi Smart home w cameras (6), etc.  And at least 15 hard wired between the 1 Main and 2 Sat’s as well.  My system is not without issues but is more stable than a lot of other on the boards.

My biggest issue is sustaining Wi-Fi Speed after 3-4 day power up.  My 1GB inet line slow to 100mbps after a few days.  A Reboot of the router fixes it always, or at least for a few days, LOL.

Anything I can do to help the community and Netgear would be my pleasure.  I believe the Orbi is a superior products but need to finishing touches.

Regards

Chad Fleming

Message 171 of 494
Mgomez85
Apprentice

Message 172 of 494
Odok
Aspirant

Message 173 of 494
greenhut
Initiate

thanks,

jeff

RBK53

Message 174 of 494
Oldlefthander
Aspirant

Message 175 of 494
Top Contributors
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7