Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community

fltbosn65
Aspirant

Re: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmwar

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only), RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 226 of 494

Re: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmwar

I'd like to participate in the netgear beta firmware as well.

I have an RBW20 unit with 3 RBW30 units

thanks!

Message 227 of 494
setham
Star

Hi, I just want to say thanks to all beta testers. I cannot participate as I need for work/life a stable environment but I sincerely appreciate everyone willing to do it.

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 228 of 494
ashraj
Aspirant

Message 229 of 494
AF1E
Guide

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 230 of 494
seanlamm
Aspirant

Message 231 of 494
zeagus
Aspirant

Message 232 of 494
Darthvr6
Aspirant

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only), RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 233 of 494
dorqus
Guide

Hello, if it's still an option to join in the Beta testing program, please let me know.  Thanks!

Current Setup:
Optimum WIfi -> Arris cable modem -> RBR50, RBS50

Message 234 of 494
garethr
Tutor

Message 235 of 494
Labrat3
Star

- doug
Message 236 of 494
WayfarerII
Tutor

“I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community”
Message 237 of 494
mycooler
Aspirant

“I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community” 

Message 238 of 494
teamsleep
Aspirant

Setup:

RBR50 & RBS50

Backhaul through WiFi or Ethernet.

Number of concurrent Connected clients approx 16+

Message 239 of 494
bbender716
Aspirant

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community. Thanks!
Message 240 of 494
dylauthi
Aspirant

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System, RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 241 of 494
Alex_07
Guide

Message 242 of 494
tadBR
Guide

I am interested to join the beta.

Model: RBK22| Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi System, RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 243 of 494
Shad0w
Guide

I asked to get added to invite but never got anything... Can I get added to the beta program?

Message 244 of 494
ChristineT
Admin

Good morning @Shad0w,

Hmm, I'm sorry to hear you haven't heard anything. I can confirm I sent you a private message with the link to the Orbi Beta Firmware Community on 8/15/18. I have resent it to you for good measure. Please feel free to send me a private message back if you still can't access the page with the links to the firmware downloads. 

Best Regards,

Christine

Message 245 of 494
VladAlex
Aspirant

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community.

I have 2 RBS40 satellites in addition to RBR50/RBS50. Hopefully updating the 50s to beta firmware while keeping the 40s on the official one is supported.
Message 246 of 494
steve8411
Apprentice

At this point, Id like to participate.

Since I have what I consider to be a complex system due to both the number and types of devices on my network. As well as having lots of port forwarding. 

Orbi + 2 sats with serious iOS connectivity issues.

Message 247 of 494
mbruni13
Tutor

Message 248 of 494
otter_nl
Initiate

Message 249 of 494
joelinho
Apprentice

Message 250 of 494
Top Contributors
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7