Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmwar

Algester
Guide

Re: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmwar

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community

Message 276 of 494
ChristineT
Admin

Good afternoon Orbi Members! 

I believe all requests to participate have been processed. If you have not received a private message from me with the links to the Orbi Beta Firmware Community please send me a private message and I'll promptly review the status of your request. 

Thank you one and all for your interesting in helping us test this and future firmware releases. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!

Christine

Message 277 of 494
Wizec
Apprentice

I’d like to participate in the beta test.

Can you provide us with any estimate of when the new firmware will ship?

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 278 of 494
TodnLis
Aspirant

I would like to participate in the beta firmware trial

RBR50, 2 * RBS50

Firmware v2.14.16

Spectrum 200mb internet

Cisco Cable Modem

Message 279 of 494
a235301
Aspirant

I would like to participate as well.  Over the last month or so I have had continuous drops of internet service, perhaps a dozen times per day.  

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only)
Message 280 of 494
WadeS
Aspirant

Message 281 of 494
alfatag
Aspirant

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware CommunityI’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community

Message 282 of 494
m3orbi
Aspirant

I would like to test the beta firmware. Let me know. 

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 283 of 494
abc_pop
Star

Ready to participate to Beta firmware tests

1 RBR50 + 3 RBS50  V2.1.4.16

Please advise firmwares download links

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only), RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 284 of 494
PeteChiccino
Aspirant

Message 285 of 494
BurningSensatio
Aspirant

Message 286 of 494
TerryNall
Guide

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community.

Message 287 of 494
zowa
Aspirant

Message 288 of 494
jstevenson72
Aspirant

I'd love to help test Beta Firmware.

Message 289 of 494
splogue
Tutor

Message 290 of 494
goldenbear2000
Aspirant

I have RBR50 & RBS50

Message 291 of 494
Breizh29
Aspirant

Message 292 of 494
Snail8
Aspirant

Betreff: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing fi

Best regards
Message 293 of 494
Martijn747
Aspirant

Hi Christine,

Helpt before with a test and would like to do it again. Could i be part in this new beta test also? Would be great Martijn van Hoorn
Message 294 of 494
Wizec
Apprentice

@ChristineT wrote:

Good afternoon Orbi Members! 

I believe all requests to participate have been processed. If you have not received a private message from me with the links to the Orbi Beta Firmware Community please send me a private message and I'll promptly review the status of your request. 

Thank you one and all for your interesting in helping us test this and future firmware releases. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!

Christine

I sent you a PM 4 days ago to sign up but have not heard back yet?

Message 295 of 494
steve8411
Apprentice

No PM in my inbox...

Message 296 of 494
BeauGiles
Aspirant

Message 297 of 494
epsilonkore
Apprentice

I would like to participate in the beta firmware trial

Model: RBK53 wired cat6 Backhaul enabeled for two satellites

Current Firmware v2.14.16

1Gb Comcast

Arris Surfboard SB8200

Message 298 of 494
AB3DC
Aspirant

I would like to participate in the beta firmware trial.

Message 299 of 494
JcRp
Aspirant

Model: RBK30 -> Orbi AC2200

Router Firmware Version V2.1.4.16 have satellite connecting issues after router restart or unplug / plug satellite.

Note: any gift for post 300 of 300? hehe

Model: RBK30| Orbi AC2200 WiFi System
Message 300 of 494
Top Contributors
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7