Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmwar

jyoung320
Aspirant

Re: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmwar

I am interested.  Have had nothing but issues for the past 5 months- RBR50 + one Satellite

Message 301 of 494
Wizec
Apprentice

I would like to be added please. I have the RBK50 router and RBS50 satellite
Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 302 of 494
parleyp
Aspirant

i would like to participate in the beta community.

Message 303 of 494
Tagmut
Initiate

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community
Message 304 of 494
tarichards
Aspirant

I am experiencing a number of minor issues with the latest production firmware and would like to test out the beta SW.

RBR50 (Router and satellite kit)

Thanks.

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only)
Message 305 of 494
petec2
Aspirant

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 306 of 494
icornett
Aspirant

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only)
Message 307 of 494
Abellma
Aspirant

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community.
Message 308 of 494
edliu97
Aspirant

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community as my NG keep constantly dropped in internet connection.  I am using RBK43.

Message 309 of 494
sea2820
Aspirant

I would like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware. I have 4 satellites that used wired backhaul in a relatively large home.

Message 310 of 494
CEaton12
Tutor

Sign me up....if a fix is being worked on for the internet connections dropping, I want in....

Orbi AC2200 RBR20 owner...

Message 311 of 494
Jase7
Aspirant

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community please

Message 312 of 494
tnasseth
Aspirant

Model: RBK30| Orbi AC2200 WiFi System, RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only), RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 313 of 494
majuga
Aspirant

Message 314 of 494
bhuvanmisra
Aspirant

“I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community”
Message 315 of 494
Tlc1973
Aspirant

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System, RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only), RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 316 of 494
fivetwelve
Aspirant

I have an RBR50 & RBS50. Wired backhaul is difficult to re-configure after a brownout/power outage. I'd also like to see some improvements to the documentation regarding this feature. 

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only), RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 317 of 494
ruttster
Aspirant

Message 318 of 494
RhysT
Aspirant

Message 319 of 494
Retired_Member
Not applicable

“I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community”

Message 320 of 494
tnasseth
Aspirant

Model: RBK30| Orbi AC2200 WiFi System, RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only), RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 321 of 494
Algerad
Aspirant

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only), RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 322 of 494
CarbonY
Aspirant

Count me in.
I have a few Devireg Smart (heating controls) that does not work with Orbi but it works fine with my old netgear dualband router.
Message 323 of 494
pabearsman
Aspirant

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community.  Thanks!

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 324 of 494
daninsc
Aspirant

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community”

Message 325 of 494
Top Contributors
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7