Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmwar

gminor
Aspirant

Re: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmwar

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 351 of 494
RatChickens
Tutor

Message 352 of 494
jmdurant
Aspirant

Hi, I would like to participate.  Thanks!

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 353 of 494
Peterbell1459
Aspirant

I would like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community
Model: RBK40| Orbi AC2200 WiFi System
Message 354 of 494
jdpg2
Apprentice

Would love to be "in like donkey kong" on the beta..

Message 355 of 494
cjcarline
Aspirant

’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community

Message 356 of 494
cosmo1483
Aspirant

I have an RBR50 nand one RBS50

Message 357 of 494
stannet
Aspirant

Message 358 of 494
mdoog3
Aspirant

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community.

Message 359 of 494
cosmo1483
Aspirant

Has anyone gotten any messages confirming entry into the Beta program?  I'm still waiting...

Message 360 of 494
obigunkenobi
Aspirant

No and this deep into the thread I honestly don't expect to be included...
Message 361 of 494
neoni
Aspirant

“I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community”

hope this is still an option i'm experiencing stability issues for months now and it's honestly driving me crazy...

models: 1 RBR50 & 1 RBS50

Message 362 of 494
RocketSquirrel
Luminary

It would be nice to see an update from @ChristineT.

Are beta applications still being processed, or is it closed?

Aside from the removal of Guest WiFi Scheduling announced 8/22/18, what else can we expect?

And the perfect being the enemy of the good, can we hope for a production release soon?

EDIT:

I just saw this thread. Not sure how I missed it before.

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 363 of 494
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @RocketSquirrel,

Thanks for the mention! Yes, we are still allowing new participants. If you don't mind please give me a few hours to process the new requests. I am also working to obtain an ETA on when the new firmware will be available for general availability.  🙂

Back in touch soon! 

Kind Regards,
ChristineT

Message 364 of 494
randomousity
Luminary

Message 365 of 494
steve8411
Apprentice

If there are beta versions out there, why not simply post a link here?

The current release has been out since around July 4th.  So, 3 months with the same problems and no obvious signs Netgear is working on it.

At least more testers would help address if your engineers are heading in the right direction.

This has been a total nightmare.

Message 366 of 494
foxxnet
Aspirant

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community. Please add me to beta.

Message 367 of 494
ChristineT
Admin

Good afternoon @steve8411 

This private community also allows our engineers to engage with our users in a more collaborative setting where they can share information/details that we may not want to disclose publicly during this time. If you'd still like to participate I've added you to the Orbi Beta Firmware Community. Please click the link below to gain access to the community and beta firmware.

Orbi Beta Firmware Community

We greatly appreciate your contribution to this forum!  Please let me know if you have any issues accessing this private community.

Warm Regards,

ChristineT

Message 368 of 494
jdpg2
Apprentice

@ChristineT

Not sure how far you are going back in the thread but i would very much like to particiapate in the beta if slots are still available.

Regards

Message 369 of 494
mmcnamara
Aspirant

@ChristineT

Please add me to the beta program as well.

Thanks,

Michael

Message 370 of 494
gekins
Aspirant

Thank you!!

Model: RBK44| Orbi AC2200 WiFi System
Message 371 of 494
Charles2
Aspirant

@ChristineT could you please include me in Beta? Thanks.
Message 372 of 494
sjthespian
Guide

Message 373 of 494
breakc0de
Tutor

@ChristineT I would like to be a part of the Netgear beta community. Thanks!
Message 374 of 494
stannet
Aspirant

@ChristineT - I would also appreciate being added to the Beta Group.

Message 375 of 494
Top Contributors
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7