Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmwar

FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmwar

Select the purple box that says Create New Discussion. 

@jaysvane wrote:

And how do I do that?

Message 401 of 494
jannico
Aspirant

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community

Message 402 of 494
RatChickens
Tutor

@ChristineT
Message 403 of 494
crcerda
Aspirant

’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 404 of 494
La1974
Aspirant

Please, count me in.

@ChristineT wrote:

Greetings Orbi Community,

We are looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing current and upcoming Orbi firmware to help broaden our scope of use cases in real environments. We are kicking off this beta testing program with OrbiOS Rel. 2.2 that is currently available for testing. This release contains the following:

• Significant bug fixes for stability & performance
  • Update on Guest WiFi Schedule usability
    • Update as of 8/22/18: Upon further investigation the Guest WiFi Scheduling feature has been removed from this release as it requires further testing. We will reintroduce this feature in an upcoming release. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please note: This Beta Firmware is available only for RBR50 & RBS50. Beta firmware for other Orbi systems will be available soon.

If you’d like to participate and provide feedback in our Orbi Beta Firmware Community please post a reply to this topic with “I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community” to be granted access. By requesting to participate, you agree to share your feedback strictly within the Orbi Beta Firmware Community. You will receive a private message once your username has been added as a participant.

We look forward to working with you!

Orbi Team

Message 405 of 494
crcerda
Aspirant

Message 406 of 494
marcpv
Aspirant

please send me the beta firmware my router is very unstable

Message 407 of 494
FURRYe38
Guru

Try posting a new post and let us see if we can help with our unstable system. Not sure if NG is handing out beta anymore. 

@marcpv wrote:

please send me the beta firmware my router is very unstable

Message 408 of 494
Bspencer2130
Tutor

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community.
Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 409 of 494
ductapempire
Initiate

Message 410 of 494
jcalex22
Star

On this new beta firmware Router Firmware Version V2.2.1.210 release I have noticed that the Orbi in router mode is not saving some of my static ip addresses for some of my wi-fi cameras. After a normal reboot they come back with a different ip address and I cannot connect without updating the new address. Just my observation and FYI. Otherwise been running smoothly since its release.
Message 411 of 494
Aneura
Aspirant

My Setup: AT&T Uverse 1000 > Model:RBR50|Orbi Router + 2 Satellites 

Message 412 of 494
Gary_A
Guide

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community and test the latest beta firmware.

Thank you.

Message 413 of 494
obigunkenobi
Aspirant

I returned my orbi so I am no longer interested in the beta program

Message 414 of 494
tom_v
Aspirant

“I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community”

Message 415 of 494
KodiakZero
Aspirant

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only), RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 416 of 494
minivag
Aspirant

Message 417 of 494
Chuck_M
Mentor

I would very much like to participate in any Beta Community/Testing.  I currently do that for other hardware systems)

Model: RBK22| Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 418 of 494
dgrigo
Guide

I would like to join the current beta

Message 419 of 494
Chuck_M
Mentor

I see a lot of people asking to be in Beta progam.... has anyone actually been selected or contacted to participate?

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only)
Message 420 of 494

I would like to join the beta testing program.

Message 421 of 494
tdroz1
Aspirant

i would like to join the beta testing program.

Thanks, Tim

Message 422 of 494
Slamboman
Aspirant

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community.

I have been having issues with the internet dropping with my current firmware which is the latest available.  Please let me know how I can participate.

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only), RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 423 of 494
bballhead
Aspirant

Message 424 of 494
Chuck_M
Mentor

There are 17 pages of folks who want to be beta testers.... is there really a beta program and has anyone been asked to participate in it?

Message 425 of 494
Top Contributors
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7