Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmwar

Mwidders805
Aspirant

Re: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmwar

I have two of these I want new beta software! I want to participate in the beta software program.
Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 476 of 494
bcappell
Aspirant

Hi 

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community

Thanks!

My Setup  Frontier Fios (Gigabit) RBR50 (ORBI Router) + 3 RBS50 (ORBI Satellite)

Message 477 of 494
pyrotenax
Aspirant

Count me in .... would love to test new beta firmware and/or products 🙂

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 478 of 494
erkwei
Aspirant

Crossing my fingers in hopes that I can still apply!

Message 479 of 494
smilepak
Tutor

I like to participate

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System, RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 480 of 494
parfen
Aspirant

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community,

Thanks!

Model: RBK30| Orbi AC2200 WiFi System
Message 481 of 494
ho11ywood45
Initiate

please include me.  the curent firmeware is unusable, need to migrate to a new software please!

Message 482 of 494
Majikhat
Aspirant

I would like to be included in the beta please 

Message 483 of 494
dbrown440
Aspirant

Message 484 of 494
Stege
Tutor

Hallo

I Would like to join the beta firmware test.

I have now 2.2.1.210 and have major dropout issue.

With regards

Morten
Message 485 of 494
franktribe
Apprentice

Thanks,

Chris

Message 486 of 494
theerdman
Aspirant

I am having the access control issue starting recently and have been unable to connect my wifes phone and kids laptop to the network.  After reading i would like to try the beta firmware to determine if that resolves the issue.

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 487 of 494
skyhawk21
Aspirant

Give up, netgear doesn’t care and apparently doesn’t send beta software or customers.

do what I did, return the junk or sell it.

Message 488 of 494
Chuck_M
Mentor

@skyhawk21 wrote:

Give up, netgear doesn’t care and apparently doesn’t send beta software or customers.

do what I did, return the junk or sell it.

They actually do send the Beta out to customers...  and if they didnt care, they wouldnt be working on releasing that beta as we speak.

I am curious:  If you returned and/or sold yours, why are you still visiting here?

Message 489 of 494
Morf
Aspirant

1. I sent a pm to Christine asking to be added to the beta program and haven’t had any response.
Message 490 of 494
wisedroid
Aspirant

Please can I join the beta test?
Message 491 of 494
BaxxSC
Aspirant

Message 492 of 494
bbender716
Aspirant

Same.
Message 493 of 494
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Orbi Community!

Thank you for your interest in the beta testing firmware. We are happy to see that new members would like to participate in our Orbi Beta Firmware Community. For beta firmwares, please send me (@Christian_R ) or @ChristineT a private message for more information. 

Best regards,

Christian 

Message 494 of 494
Top Contributors
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7