Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmware

Joelcc
Tutor

Re: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmwar

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 326 of 494
n2booz
Guide

Re: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmwar

“I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community” 

My Setup: Xfinity gigabit > Surfboard SB8200 DOCSIS 3.1

Message 327 of 494
obigunkenobi
Aspirant

Message 328 of 494
Latitudes33
Aspirant

Firmware version — 2.1.4.16

yes, I’m interested in participating.

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System, RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 329 of 494
mmcnamara
Aspirant

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community. I have Gigabit internet and have been frustrated with the inconsistent bandwidth that I’ve seen when hardwired into a satellite connected via Ethernet backhaul. At times I have seen 600+ MB/s, which is fairly reasonable given inherit losses; however, on many occasions I have noticed that I am being hard capped at 100 MB/s (for wired connections) even though I can pull 200+ MB/s on mobile devices connected to the same satellite. It doesn’t compute for me to see higher satellite bandwidth for mobile connections vs hard-wired connections. Seems like a bug that could/should be addressed. Happy to provide diagnostic logs, etc.
Message 330 of 494
Dawgneck
Aspirant

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 331 of 494
baraider
Aspirant

I like to participate in this as well. I got the RBK53 package from Costco with the latest firmware and still haven't got it to set up the way I like.

Message 332 of 494
vargrica
Aspirant

Message 333 of 494
gHiDoRa
Aspirant

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware. 
Message 334 of 494
joeyalex
Aspirant

Message 335 of 494
zeejay
Aspirant

Message 336 of 494
L0ck13
Initiate

If still open i would like a spot as well, love some early beta testing.

Atm only troubles i have is qos not available / cant be turned on. And lacking in settings on some subjects like vpn.

Also the orbi app looks nice but there is almost nothing you can do and would love to see a all in one solution instead of multiple apps and interfaces to reach each setting or diagram.
Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only)
Message 337 of 494
ralphgott
Aspirant

Hi, 

i would like to join the beta community 

best regards

Ralph

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only), RBS40| Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi (Add-on Satellite)
Message 338 of 494
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community.

Message 339 of 494
brito799
Aspirant

Message 340 of 494
grandpoobaw
Aspirant

Message 341 of 494
keenhon
Aspirant

Hi,

I would like to participate in the beta firmware. I have 1 RBR 50 and 2 RBS50.

Message 342 of 494

Count me in! It's been a long time since testing Orbi devices. 

I can't wait for the beta firmware to roll out and very interested to investigate on what Netgear engineers have cooked for an upcoming major update for Orbi devices! 

The one thing I mostly requesting Netgear to improves on stability, able to split network, have some kind of controls of satellites.  

Model: RBK30| Orbi AC2200 WiFi System
Message 343 of 494
quagmire1
Luminary

Message 344 of 494
xQuestx3
Tutor

Message 345 of 494
cosmo1483
Aspirant

I'd like to participate in the orbi beta!

Message 346 of 494
Southpole18
Aspirant

I'd like to participate in the beta firmware program
Message 347 of 494
benacecil
Aspirant

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community.

We currently have a CM1000 modem, AC3000 router and satellite, and a GS105 switch.

Message 348 of 494
jeblis
Aspirant

I havs an RBR50 nand three RBS50 sattelites

Message 349 of 494
panagioj
Aspirant

I have an RBR50 and two RBS50 satellites. 

Message 350 of 494
Top Contributors
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7