Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Lost circle premium subscription and all settings

p15353
Initiate

Lost circle premium subscription and all settings

Night mare with the Circle app on compatible Orbi All was working well until today when subscription stopped despite my having an active subscription Nothing I could so to get it back inc reboot everything many times So, i canceled and reapplied subscription but now says either that I dont ave an active subscription (I do) or that your subscription is processing. Need to get it sorted and would be really grateful for any help Also, despite having reset Circle, can I still restore settings from a backup on Circle? Thanks Declan
Message 1 of 9
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Lost circle premium subscription and all settings

My impression is that most of us who participate regularly in this Orbi forum have little experience with Disney Circle.

You are much more likely to get a useful response by posting in the forum specifically devoted to Circle:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Circle-Smart-Parental-Controls/bd-p/en-home-circle

Sounds like a nightmare.  Sorry.

Message 2 of 9
wesleylinyc
Aspirant

Me too having similar issue since this morning, as it was still working well last night. I have tried to re-set network router, Orbi router, re-start my phone (iPhone), and restart circle app numerous times, but I just could restore my premium features. The interface is back to the version with out premium features, which I just paid for an annual subscription on 22 May via iTune!

I would like to find out a solution too.

Best regards,

Wesley 

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 3 of 9
Jmcrae
Aspirant

Same issue here as well. I checked the Circle app last night and all premium features are gone. Whoever messed this up (Circle or Netgear?) better get it fixed and fast.
Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 4 of 9
Stingray67
Initiate

Disney Circle has posted a server outage notice. The server outage appears to have affected those of us with premium subscriptions.

Weekend of May30 and 31 2020
Message 5 of 9
FURRYe38
Guru

Please post about this in the Circle app forum:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Circle-Smart-Parental-Controls/bd-p/en-home-circle

Thank you.

@Stingray67 wrote:
Disney Circle has posted a server outage notice. The server outage appears to have affected those of us with premium subscriptions.

Weekend of May30 and 31 2020

Message 6 of 9
CircleMember
Aspirant

Hello,

I have the same issue here and lost the premium features. I have tried so many different ways including rebooting router and modem, purchase new subscriptions, and all are not working. I have literaly spent 4 hours on this. 

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 7 of 9
FURRYe38
Guru

Please post about this in the Circle app forum:
Good Luck

@CircleMember wrote:

Hello,

I have the same issue here and lost the premium features. I have tried so many different ways including rebooting router and modem, purchase new subscriptions, and all are not working. I have literaly spent 4 hours on this. 

Message 8 of 9
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Circle Community, 

Our engineering team is aware and working with Circle on an issue with Premium Features being unavailable. We currently do not have an ETA on a fix. Please follow this link for further updates. 

https://support.meetcircle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001393971--SERVICE-INCIDENT-5-30-2020-Circle-on-...

Thank you for understanding,

Christian

Message 9 of 9
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 8 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7