Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

MK83 vs orbi

Jroach
Luminary

MK83 vs orbi

I'm about to throw in the towel on my Orbi.  Over the years with Orbi I can't tell what the root cause of my issues...latest appears to be some sort of glitch in firmware or the installation of the firmware.  While reluctant to jump back into NG products I'm giving them a look-see.

Anybody have any experience with the MK83?  Looks like it was recently announced and appears to be better than my RBR50 and some/all of the Orbi products.  Would appreciate any real-world experiences.

Thanks

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
vajim
Master

Re: MK83 vs orbi

Message 2 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

@Jroach wrote:

Anybody have any experience with the MK83?  Looks like it was recently announced and appears to be better than my RBR50 and some/all of the Orbi products.  Would appreciate any real-world experiences.

Netgear has a community forum specifically for the Nighthawk mesh product. I think you are more likely to draw the attention of someone with practical experience if the question is posted in that forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Mesh-System/bd-p/en-home-nighthawk-mesh-system 

Message 3 of 4
Jroach
Luminary

I'll put up a post there as well.  Thanks

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements