Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Merge accounts

jquino01
Follower

Merge accounts

Hello all,

I've realized that I have two MyNetgear accounts under joseq1064@yahoo.com and jhq1064@gmail.com. Could you please merge the data in these 2 accounts and leave all the data in the jhq1064@gmail.com account?

Please let me know if you need any furnter information.

Kind regards,

Jose Quinones

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
CrimpOn
Guru

Oh, my goodness.  This "community forum" is a bunch of Netgear customers who have systems that are past the 90 days of "free support" and are trying to help each other.  (I am too cheap to pay for GearHead.) We're not Netgear employees.

In a situation like this, we turn to one of the forum moderators to plead our case with Netgear.  I recommend sending a private message to one of the moderators, such as @Blanca_O 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
CrimpOn
Guru

Oh, my goodness.  This "community forum" is a bunch of Netgear customers who have systems that are past the 90 days of "free support" and are trying to help each other.  (I am too cheap to pay for GearHead.) We're not Netgear employees.

In a situation like this, we turn to one of the forum moderators to plead our case with Netgear.  I recommend sending a private message to one of the moderators, such as @Blanca_O 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7