Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

My AppleTV and iPad don't connect

ArtLee
Apprentice

My AppleTV and iPad don't connect

My AppleTV and my iPad have stopped connecting, Just suddenly stopped. My AppleTV says it isn't connected to the Internet. I can connect to the base, but cannot log into the satellite. What now? I just boght this 3 days ago. 

Firmware 1.10.1.2

Orbilogin.com claims satellite is connected. Also claims my appletv is connected.

I rebooted Orbi base, still shows satellite connected. But, now AppleTV has disappeared from connected devices. How do I force my AppleTV to connect to base? I tried rebooting it and still disconnected.

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 2
ArtLee
Apprentice

Re: My AppleTV and iPad don't connect

My problem was solved by updating the firmware an hour later. But, I still have not figured out just why the satellite rolled over. But, it was annoying for us to be watching a movie on Netflix and have Wifi connection between Orbi and AppleTV to simply fail. Dare I say: we are lucky to have Comcast and a Netflix app loaded on my Comcast X-1 box and we managed to finish the film that way. 

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7