Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

My Netgear.com dynamic dns not working

Ataribaby
Follower

My Netgear.com dynamic dns not working

I suddenly find I can't access my server webpage via xo.mynetgear.com. I have logged in to noip.com and even have their DUCK app running on server, and everything looks fine. But when I go to the port numbers (that noip confirms are open), none of the pages load. Any idea what's going on?

I think the router is irrelevant, but the last Netgear product i purchased was orbi.

Message 1 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: My Netgear.com dynamic dns not working

xo.mynetgear.com resolves to this IP address: 67.160.227.19

When I attempt to open this as http:// 67.160.227.19, I get nothing.  My guess is (a) this is not the correct IP address, or (b) the web server is not working.

The router is probably not "irrelevant", as port forwarding and Dynamic DNS (DDNS) are hosted on the router.

Message 2 of 4

@CrimpOn wrote:

The router is probably not "irrelevant", as port forwarding and Dynamic DNS (DDNS) are hosted on the router.

And not knowing the device we are talking about, along with the firmware and other essentials, everyone is shooting in the dark.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

@Ataribaby wrote:

I suddenly find I can't access my server webpage via xo.mynetgear.com. I have logged in to noip.com and even have their DUCK app running on server, and everything looks fine. But when I go to the port numbers (that noip confirms are open), none of the pages load. Any idea what's going on?

I think the router is irrelevant, but the last Netgear product i purchased was orbi.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7