Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

My account has been charged twice!! HELP

DBish89
Follower

My account has been charged twice!! HELP

Im hoping someone can help me. I was charged twice for my order and I called Netgear customer service and spoke with Mary. My order was $513.58, and now theres an additional charge from Netgear for $511.48 both pending in my bank account. Mary told me that this was a "authoriztion hold". Ive never heard of a company doing an additonal authorization hold on top of my order, nor did I agree to it. Mary garunteed that my account will only be charged once and that the 511.48 will be dropped. Im sorry but im still concerned. My Case number is 43298925. My order number is 0131432. Please help!

Message 1 of 2
Mstrbig
Master

Re: My account has been charged twice!! HELP

@DBish89 wrote:

Im hoping someone can help me. I was charged twice for my order and I called Netgear customer service and spoke with Mary. My order was $513.58, and now theres an additional charge from Netgear for $511.48 both pending in my bank account. Mary told me that this was a "authoriztion hold". Ive never heard of a company doing an additonal authorization hold on top of my order, nor did I agree to it. Mary garunteed that my account will only be charged once and that the 511.48 will be dropped. Im sorry but im still concerned. My Case number is 43298925. My order number is 0131432. Please help!

That is normal practice for vendors to do an authorization hold. It shouyld say pending and will fall off after a few days. If it doesn't contact your credit card company.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7