Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NAS not found

sweatsockpimp
Follower

NAS not found

Since two days I have a Netgear Orbi up and running. The WIFI-coverage is improved dramatically, but I have some problems finding my NAS in my homenetwork.

In my old setup I had a Experiabox modem with a TP-link router who delivered the wifi-coverage. The NAS was wired to the TP-link.

In the new setup the NAS is directly wired to the Experiabox-modem and the Netgear Orbi is wired to the Experiabox through to a switch in the living room.

I'm living in the Netherlands, so any Dutchies outthere can discuss with me in our native language. I read something about connection problems which were solved by switching off some router settings and letting the orbi work as an accesspoint, but I don'nt know how to get into the orbi's settings. The app I have don't let me get into any settings at all....???....

Message 1 of 2
RonV42
Luminary

Re: NAS not found

Yes you can turn the Orbi into an access point. To log into the Orbi you need to go to this address from a computer:

http://orbilogin.com/

Then go into advanced tab,  Advanced settings setup menu, router / ap mode.  See the image below:

AP Mode.png

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7