Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Need Orbi help! I have no internet!

althea
Guide

Need Orbi help! I have no internet!

I've been losing my mind for two days now trying to fix my internet connection. My Orbi system was working fine for two months. Then I had a bad Airport Express connected via ethernet (out to another building) that I swapped out with a good one. I then restarted the system and nothing works now. I can connect to the internet for minute after a restart and then it goes out. I have tried a factory reset and nothing has worked. It has the latest firmware. The support line didn't help. They told me switch my Comcast gateway to bridge mode and then call them back. After I did that then it was even worse - the Orbi could not detect a connection while trying another factory reset and the light just stayed magenta. I simply don't know anything else to do other than junk this thing and buy something else. I simply don't know what to try. It's crazy that everything was working beautifully for months and now one small change could bring everything down!

Any thoughts? Anyone?

I would greatly appreciate any insight...

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 2
althea
Guide

Re: Need Orbi help! I have no internet!

Sorry for the rant. I believe I may fixed my issues..

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7