Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Need some review about the technical support and comp check of all devices with orbi

raunak_jaiswal
Follower

Need some review about the technical support and comp check of all devices with orbi

I am planing to  buy  a  netgear  orbi  kit RBK30  .  but  i  have heard  bad  reviews  about  the  technical support  agents  of  netgear  .  I am  not  a tech  person  .  i  don't  know  that  how  exactly  my  all  devcies  would  be  compatible  with  RBK30  . i have  heard that  this  particular  system  would  not  worked with  door bell  .  i  want  some  suggestions and reviews about  the tech  support  and  RBK30  mesh  kit  

Model: RBK30| Orbi AC2200 WiFi System
Message 1 of 2
Chuck_M
Mentor

Re: Need some review about the technical support and comp check of all devices with orbi

I think tech support leaves a little to be desired, but what is excellent is this community here which seems to thrive on solving issues that individual users are experiencing.

As long as you can communicate your scenario properly, I am pretty sure folks on here can help you get a system up and running smoothly.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7