Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Netgear Contacted me to Write A Review

loomis1975
Luminary

Netgear Contacted me to Write A Review

Netgear contacted me to write a review, which is fine, I just copied my review for Best Buy, but then they copied it into the clipboard and wanted me to post it at Amazon.  Link went right to the product page at Amazon, but only problem is, Amazon won't let me post a review for something I didn't get through their website (Got the Orbi through Best Buy).  So I couldn't do it, but I would be happy to.

Message 1 of 8
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello Loomis1975

That should be fine if you posted a review where you purchased the device.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 8
UnCapitano
Apprentice

I can post it for you.  I actually posted a review on Amazon myself, even though I'd received mine from Best Buy.  Great job, Netgear, but now I need that extra satellite.

Message 3 of 8
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello Uncapitano

Thanks for the review and the satelites should be coming soon keep a eye on your vendors website.

DarrenM

Message 4 of 8
GadgetGuy
Apprentice

Darren, do you have any info on the extra satellite pricing?
Message 5 of 8
itGeeks
Apprentice

Darren when will the single router be avalible? In my very small apartment I only need a single, Also how much will it cost?

Message 6 of 8
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

I do not have the info at this time.

DarrenM

Message 7 of 8

@itGeeks wrote:

Darren when will the single router be avalible? In my very small apartment I only need a single, Also how much will it cost?

im not sure there would be any logic in just buying this as a router alone esp if its price would be around $200 , you could get the r7000 for the same and have better wifi and feature set , unless that is you intend to move to a larger place and then buy a sat later on 

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7