回复

Netgear Web Page

dunciad
Guide

Netgear Web Page

I needed to change my email address. Courtesy of Netgear I now have two logins, not one. I have no way to delete the new one (although it has the correct email it does not have all my device details), and I cannot change the old one because my new email address is in use by the newer account.

This is just pathetic. You have a high tech company that seems unable to properly configure the logic underlying use of their web pages. No wonder the soft/firmware is so bad on their devices.

Netgear: why do you not provide a way for users to delete their accounts? Why do you, as so many do, insist on using email addresses as the login ID instead of a user chosen text string?

And, to cap it off, when you go to the "contact us" tab on their site, your cetegories are limited to only device related items (yes, they will certainly make it easy for you to buy their stuff... complaining about its quality or bugs is quite a different matter).

How about you respond to this and address the issues I raise? I might then just be persuaded to continue buying your products.

Rob Stevens

1 条消息(共 1 条)
讨论统计
  • 0 条回复
  • 3693 次查看
  • 0 个奖励
  • 1 交谈中