Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: New Orbi App 2.2 Now Available!

chrisgla
Aspirant

App 2.2.5.28, Orbi Rbr50 +2 rbs50 on 2.1.4.16.

App always shows internet offline, Speedtest is fine (70/20Mb) and web interface shows internet as good.

Message 26 of 30
LeeRobinson
Aspirant

Orbi App 2.2.7 Network Map only shows 3 satellites

I noticed that also.  There is plenty of room on the screen.  Why would the fourth satellite not fit on the screen?  This also means we cannot see its status.  The status does not show in the details.

Model: RBW30| Orbi Wall Plug Satellite
Message 27 of 30
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Orbi App 2.2.7 Network Map only shows 3 satellites

Hi LeeRobinson, 

Per engineering, this is a design/implementation limitation. The topology view is limited to a maximum of 3 satellites.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 28 of 30
5Reagan
Aspirant

I have 3 Windows Computers & 2 Apple devices. My IOS DEVICES connect with no problem. The Windows computers will not connect. I get “Windows cannot connect to this network” I tried to change Password, reset back to factory settings several times, rebooted my modem a hundred times & always IOS devices connect but not Windows. The ORBI APP is not windows compatable so what am I doing wrong?  am ready to return it. HELP!

Model: RBK22| Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 29 of 30
Chuck_M
Mentor

Updated Orbi app shows my Router as well as sattelite.   App does NOT show in the "network map" any connected devices.

THe DEVICE list shows all devices.  The app does not render the network map properly on my Samsung Note 9 app.

Interestingly, it DOES render properly on my wife's Iphone and Ipad.

Someone needs to look at the app and fix the rendering with androids.

Model: RBK22| Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 30 of 30
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7