Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

No Network Name Displayed

Fergus412
Follower

No Network Name Displayed

Our electricity went out last night in a storm.  I can not reset our Orbi.  The internet works becasue I can directly plug my computer into the network line.

I went through the setup on my phone app and the ORBI70 network name will not appear as an option to connect to.  The system just keep blinking white.  The power light on the back is also blinking red rom timeto time.   I also tried to reset it.

Any suggestions?

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
alokeprasad
Mentor

Re: No Network Name Displayed

Forget the iPhone or Android app.

Use the Orbi's web interface by connecting to www.orbilogin.com or www.orbilogin.net on a computer connected to the LAN port behind the Orbi router (base).  If you cannot, try the steps in:

https://kb.netgear.com/31142/Why-can-t-I-access-orbilogin-com-or-orbilogin-net

Message 2 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

This situation does not sound good. especially the Power LED blinking red.

https://kb.netgear.com/31030/What-do-the-LEDs-on-my-Orbi-router-and-satellite-mean 

I agree with the idea of doing a "Factory Reset" (toward the end of the recommendations in that article).

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Try swapping power adatpers from the RBS to the RBR and see if the RED LED returns to GREEN...

@Fergus412 wrote:

Our electricity went out last night in a storm.  I can not reset our Orbi.  The internet works becasue I can directly plug my computer into the network line.

I went through the setup on my phone app and the ORBI70 network name will not appear as an option to connect to.  The system just keep blinking white.  The power light on the back is also blinking red rom timeto time.   I also tried to reset it.

Any suggestions?

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7