Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: No login wireless in Playstation 4 Network with standaard settings in ORBI RBK53, PLEASE HELP SI

Herman1960
Aspirant

No login wireless in Playstation 4 Network with standaard settings in ORBI RBK53, PLEASE HELP SIMPLY

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 1 of 7
Herman1960
Aspirant

Re: No login wireless in Playstation 4 Network with standaard settings in ORBI RBK53, PLEASE HELP SI

@Herman1960 wrote:

Sorry forgotten the text...All settings are standaard and router and sattelites work fine! But playstation 4..... NO. Cant imagine that I am the only one.......

The problem is in the orbi system.. no doubt about it. How can I simple solve this problem....?

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 2 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

What do you mean by "No login wireless in Playstation 4 Network"?

What do you mean by "Standard Settings"?

Does the PS connect to the Orbi and get an IP address? Connect the PS via ethernet to the Orbi and test?

What FW is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the NG router is connected too?

Message 3 of 7
Herman1960
Aspirant

The playstation 4 can't login with WIFI, no NAT it says. The standard settings : I have noting changed in setting. RBK53 installed with Phone. Was fine! Everything worked ALSO the playstation! And now it's not oke. When I put a cable in the ORBI router it works good! But with wifi.... NO. The PS4 gets indeed the IP adres but no NAT. 

Ziggo (dutch provider) modem in Bridge, Router RBK53, Iphone, iPad, NAS, Hue etc works fine. I'm a little affraid if I ruin the other setting. So it must be a setting in the Netgear RBK53 router? Or perhaps an update from PS4 that could be changed something...? Can you give me an advice? I read a lot of things but what is the best I can do? It looks like that there is a kind of port closed…? Thanks for the repsonse….! And I hope you have a solution 🙂

I'm sorry but I dont know what you mean with: "What FW is currently loaded? What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the NG router is connected too? Is this question answered…?

Message 4 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

What FW is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the NG router is connected too?

If the PS4 works on wired connection and not wifi, then maybe a wifi issue on the PS4. If other devices work on wifi and not the PS4, then I would contact Sony support and ask them for help and information regarding this...

Message 5 of 7
Herman1960
Aspirant

Update PS4 Now ok! Had vacation....
Message 6 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

Glad it's working now. Enjoy. Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7