Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: No products registered under your profile

eddie80
Aspirant

No products registered under your profile

My Orbi is actually a model RBR20, but the pull-down list doesn't include that model, and it will not allow me to manually add it.  I have registered my Orbi system, and have a confirmation e-mail that the registration was recieved, but when I log into support with my password, it says "No products registered under your profile."  I have contacted support by telephone regarding this issue, and they said it was a computer problem on their end, and to wait a couple of weeks? to see if it is fixed.  It is now more than a couple of weeks, and it still doesn't work.   This is kind of nuts?  Is there a solution?

Model: RBK30| Orbi AC2200 WiFi System
Message 1 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 2 of 7
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello @eddie80

We apologize for your experience with registering your Orbi device. I have sent you a message, please respond at your earliest convenience. 

~Christian 

Message 3 of 7
tiigerzz
Aspirant

I tried to register my Orbi RBK50 AC3000 but unable to. It kept giving me an error. Please help.

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 4 of 7
krlesch
Star

I have the same issue with my RBR50 & two RBS50 satellites - no products registered under your profile.  I registered by system the day I bought it from Costco.  What to do now?

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only), RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 5 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

@krlesch

@tiigerzz

@Blanca_O

You'll need to contact NG support on the phone and have them help you directly. 

Message 6 of 7
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @tiigerzz and @krlesch

I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7