Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Not connecting to Circle

Reynosa1984
Aspirant

Not connecting to Circle

I just replaced a Orbi Router RBK53 with a new one RBK50 because it kept disconnecting from internet about twice a day.

I usually fixed it by reseting the modem so bouth a new one to see if there is teh modem that was bad.

Everything is working fine, except the Dysney Circle

I have enable it and set up the profiles but it does not actually seems to be filtering anything.

I tried to reset on teh app but it keeps telling me that that it is  "Not Connected to Circle"

Need any advice you can provide.

Roberto

Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 1 of 6
ekhalil
Master

Where do you see “Not connected to Circle “?
Is Circle enabled under Parental Control in the web GUI or in the app?
Message 2 of 6
Reynosa1984
Aspirant

Yes. Circle is enabvled in the GUI. I also checked the app and  it gives mne a choice to Disable Circle so it is enabled.

The "Cant connect to circle" appears when I press the  "Reset" button  on the APP.

Message 3 of 6
ekhalil
Master

What does the Circle app say? Open the app go to the menu and select Manage. If Circle can or cannot see the Router it will be stated there.
What if you select one of the profiles in Circle and select History. Do you see any events there?
Message 4 of 6
Reynosa1984
Aspirant

Attached is a screen shot of the screen when I go to manage.
On the profiles I have one set to not filters and one for teens.

On the one for no filters the History button is greyed out.

On the other one is not, but when I click on it there is no history
Message 5 of 6
ekhalil
Master

Ok, the snapshot would shaw Circle ID and other router info if Circle was active in Orbi.
Can you please go to Parental Control in the web GUI, disable Circle and then enable again, to see if anything will change.
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7