Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ORBI RBK22 - Router pulsating white

French_guy
Follower

ORBI RBK22 - Router pulsating white

I did upgrade to the newest firmware V2.3.1.48 this morning on my Orbi system (router + 1 satellite)

Everything seems to work (internet works fine and the satellite is detected, and doesn't show any specific light) but the router is still pulstating white.....It's been more than  4 hours now since I did the upgrade. And the very last thing I did was to enable MU-MIMO (can't recall if it's pulsating after the firmware update or enabling the MU-MIMO)

What does white pulsating mean?

What should I do?

Thanks

Thanks

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: ORBI RBK22 - Router pulsating white

What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the NG router is connected too?

https://kb.netgear.com/31030/What-do-the-LEDs-on-my-Orbi-mean

Try a factory reset on the system and setup from scratch. 

@French_guy wrote:

I did upgrade to the newest firmware V2.3.1.48 this morning on my Orbi system (router + 1 satellite)

Everything seems to work (internet works fine and the satellite is detected, and doesn't show any specific light) but the router is still pulstating white.....It's been more than  4 hours now since I did the upgrade. And the very last thing I did was to enable MU-MIMO (can't recall if it's pulsating after the firmware update or enabling the MU-MIMO)

What does white pulsating mean?

What should I do?

Thanks

Thanks

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7