Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ORBI RBK53

Robindale
Follower

ORBI RBK53

Can I set up the RBK53 system without internet access. On the setup page I'm unable to get past the page that says I'm not properly connected to the modem. I know I'm not connected to a modem/internet because that is not coming for another month. I'm at a job site and need to verify some range parameters between the satellites and I don't require internet for this.
Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 1 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Use a PC and web browser connected to the Orbi router and skip the setup wizard. You'll need to enter in some setup data though. Write this down. 

Message 2 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Any progress on this? 

@Robindale wrote:
Can I set up the RBK53 system without internet access. On the setup page I'm unable to get past the page that says I'm not properly connected to the modem. I know I'm not connected to a modem/internet because that is not coming for another month. I'm at a job site and need to verify some range parameters between the satellites and I don't require internet for this.

Message 3 of 5
Chuck_M
Mentor

He would answer but has no internet 🙂  j/k!

Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

"we come for your daughter chuck!" LOL

@Chuck_M wrote:

He would answer but has no internet 🙂  j/k!

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7