Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ORBI RBR50 - Bought Netgear Armor Subscription but Still Shows "Expired" in Orbi Mobil

iankh
Guide

ORBI RBR50 - Bought Netgear Armor Subscription but Still Shows "Expired" in Orbi Mobile App & Web

This morning, I decided to add Netgear Armor to my Orbi RBR50 router. I must have tried it sometime back and not bought a subscription, however today, I decided to purchase a subscription.

One the Orbi Mobil App I tapped on Security and it took me to the Bitdefender portal (store.bitdefender.com) where I bought the subscription. I received an email with an activation code and activated it. However, on both the Orbi mobile app and logging into the router via the web, it still shows as "expired.".

I have tried:

- Rebooting the router (several times)

- Deleting and reinstalling the mobile app from my iPhone 11

None of this could resolve the issue.

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem?

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: ORBI RBR50 - Bought Netgear Armor Subscription but Still Shows "Expired" in Orbi Mobil

My impression is that most of us who participate regularly in this Orbi forum have little experience with Bitdefender Armor.

You are much more likely to get a useful response by posting in the forum specifically devoted to Armor:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Armor/bd-p/en-home-armor

We would love to help, but we just don't know much about this product.

Message 2 of 3
iankh
Guide

Thank y ou. I'll post over there.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7