Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ORBI RBR50

Kathie55
Aspirant

ORBI RBR50

My devices do not recognize my password.  I probably typed a wrong key.  How do I correct?

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Kathie55
Aspirant

Re: ORBI RBR50

It was in regard to the ORBI router.  I resolved the problem by tapping the reset button on the router, rebooting the modem, and finally following the installation instructions.  All went well.  Thank you for your concern.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
CrimpOn
Guru

If you are saying that nothing can connect to WiFi because the WiFi password is not what you thought it was because it was spelled incorrectly when created and you cannot remember exactly what it actually is, you have two choices:

1. Connect a laptop or desktop with an ethernet cable (so no WiFi password needed), use a web browser to connect to the web administration interface, and type in the WiFi password that is what you want.
  2. Hold a paperclip in the reset hole ntil the LED flashes amber, then reconfigure the router from scratch.  The WiFi name and password will be what is on the label.

If this is not the situation, please give more details.

Message 2 of 4

@Kathie55 wrote:

My devices do not recognize my password.

Password for what? Wifi? Browser graphical user interface? Internet? Something else?

Message 3 of 4
Kathie55
Aspirant

It was in regard to the ORBI router.  I resolved the problem by tapping the reset button on the router, rebooting the modem, and finally following the installation instructions.  All went well.  Thank you for your concern.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7