Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ORBI blockiert Twonkey Media Server im QNAP

Airwolf_Markus
Aspirant

ORBI blockiert Twonkey Media Server im QNAP

Hallo Leute,

ich habe den Orbi mit Sattelit und bis auf die beiden folgenden Problemen bin ich super zufrieden.

Orbi Router im EG z.B. Samsung Fernseher angeschlossen und ist in der Zugriffssteuerung auf "Zugelassen"

Orbi Sattelit im DG z.B. QNAP NAS mit Twonkey Media Server integriert und ist wieso auch immer auf "Blockiert". Ich habe schon mehrmals mit verschiedenen Browser auf "Allow" geändert, übernommen und geht immer wieder auf "Blockiert" zurück.

Der Fernseher kann jetzt nichts mehr Streamen, denn der Twonkey wird nicht mehr gefunden. Die Netzlaufwerke vom NAS funktionieren ohne Probleme.

Des weiteren habe ich im DG am Sattelit ein Multifunktionsgerät HP X476dw welches auch auf "Blockiert" steht und man auch nicht trotz "Allow" auf "Zugelassen" bleibt. Druckaufträge werden aber über Netzwerk angenommen.

Die Zugriffssteuerung ist Aktiv und es sind noch alle neu Geräte zugelassen, bis dies funktioniert. Feste IP habe ich auch schon bei beiden Geräten probiert und hat auch nichts gebracht.

Vorher hatte ich einen anderen Router und Repeater im Einsatz wo es ohne Probleme funktioniert hat.

Gruss

Markus

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 11
rookie8155
Guide

Re: ORBI blockiert Twonkey Media Server im QNAP

I have WD Mycloude EX 2100 NAS device connected to my network which runs TWonkey 7.2. After setting up Orbi system, I don't have any problems aceesing this DLNA complient device over the network. I can find WDMycouldex2100 and on  my PS 3 and Samsung Blu-ray player and play multi-media files.

Message 2 of 11
Airwolf_Markus
Aspirant

Hi rookie8155

Whats the Status from your WD NAS device, "Allowed" or "Blocked" ?

Any Idea why switching to "Allow" and save then and get back in overview to "Blocked" ?

Best regards

Markus

Message 3 of 11
rookie8155
Guide

Sorry, where can I check the status? All my network drives on my laptop pointing to WD device are working and I can play media files without any issues through PS3 and Samsung Blu-ray player. It shows up as connected device on the web interface.

Message 4 of 11
rookie8155
Guide

I just checked connected device now and it shows WDmycloudex2100 status as ALLOWED.

Message 5 of 11
Airwolf_Markus
Aspirant

Hi rookie8155,

i located the first problem with twonky. Theres hanging on and with reboot QNAP the DLNA on TV connected.

The second problem with "Allow/Blocked" fixed too with today brand new ORBI firmware .18

Best regards

Markus

Message 6 of 11
rookie8155
Guide

Hi Markus

I am glad you were able to fix the issue. How did you get new firmware because I don't see any new firmware on my system. 

Message 7 of 11
Airwolf_Markus
Aspirant

Hi rookie8155,

login to your ORBI and then you see a notice for new firmware available.

Best regards

Markus

Message 8 of 11
rookie8155
Guide

Hi Markus
Thanks for your reply. I did login and check it but there was no update available. May it is available region wise. I am in Canada so there was nothing to update
Message 9 of 11
Airwolf_Markus
Aspirant

Hi rookie8155,

the actual firmware in germany V1.4.0.18. Yes its a regional roll out.  

ORBI.JPG

Message 10 of 11
rookie8155
Guide

Thanks Markus. That is what I thought as well that it must be regional update.

Message 11 of 11
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7