Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ORBI22

edmo1945
Follower

ORBI22

I bought the ORBI 22 in February and it's the worst $400.00 I ever spent. I should have just taken the money and thrown it in the garbage. I have to reset this router every half hour and the new firmware just made it worse. I have bought a lot of netgear products but this will be the last one. They have a terrible product and the support for it is just as bad. If anybody is looking to buy an ORBI do yourself a favor and buy some other product instead of this loser.

Message 1 of 4
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello Edmo1945

What issues are you having with the system is it certain devices having issues?

DarrenM

Message 2 of 4
tomsliwowski
Apprentice

Dude, chill out a bit and maybe describe your issue.

First, there is no such product as "ORBI22" so I can only assume you're talking about RBK50 kit since that one costs between $350-$400. I know users here have had issues but your "reset every half hour" sounds like a hardware problem and nothing software would fix. Personally I've been running my RBK50 kit for 3 months and have had only a single issue which was the satellite dropping after a firmware update. This issue happened exactly 1 time and hasn't since.

Message 3 of 4
tagteam
Virtuoso

@tomsliwowski wrote:

First, there is no such product as "ORBI22"........

I suspect the OP is referring to the AC2200 line given the numerical designation of "22" after "Orbi". Regardless....

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7