Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Options after the return period has passed.

Retired_Member
Not applicable

Options after the return period has passed.

I bought my Orbi from Best Buy in January and after a few weeks starting noticing the disconnect problems that continued to get worse. I was giving Netgear the benefit of the doubt by starting a support ticket and (still) going through that lengthy, painful process.

Best Buy only has a 15 day return process and now I feel stuck and ripped off. I don't feel right selling this to someone. Has anyone had any luck returning something to Best Buy past the 15 days or are there other options? Good call to everyone that bought at Costco with their great return policy. I didn't since I only needed 1 satellite.
Message 1 of 2
Bing-Stroller
Luminary

Re: Options after the return period has passed.

In UK under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 all products must be of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and as described.  

Fit for Purpose - The goods should be fit for the purpose they are supplied for, as well as any specific purpose you made known to the retailer before you agreed to buy the goods. 

It really depends on the arguement you can build with supporting evidence to show a product does not meet the specific criteria. and how far you are willing to push.

I have previously emailed/called a retailer every day for 30 days ( sometimes several times a day ) - in the end I am not sure whether they gave in to get rid of me or I had actually proved my point Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7