Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi 30 day Challenge refund - RBK50

aegrasso
Follower

Orbi 30 day Challenge refund - RBK50

Hi, I purchased the Orbi RBK50 a the note of the 30days refund if not satisfied. I would like to arrange a refund and return product, however, the store has asked for an authorisation number from Netgear. Would you be able to help with the porcess of how to go about returning the product? I bought this only a afew days ago so well within the 30days. Di I need some item return number from Netgear to bring to the store so that thye acept the returned and provide full refund? Thanks

Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi 30 day Challenge refund - RBK50

You'll need to file a support ticket with NG support:

https://www.netgear.com/support/#

Forums do not handle returns or refunds. 

@ChristineT 

@aegrasso wrote:

Hi, I purchased the Orbi RBK50 a the note of the 30days refund if not satisfied. I would like to arrange a refund and return product, however, the store has asked for an authorisation number from Netgear. Would you be able to help with the porcess of how to go about returning the product? I bought this only a afew days ago so well within the 30days. Di I need some item return number from Netgear to bring to the store so that thye acept the returned and provide full refund? Thanks

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7