Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi 55 working but wont connect internet

KItisi
Follower

Orbi 55 working but wont connect internet

i replaced n y arris surfboard 3.0 with a 3.1 just plugedin wired. My orbi shows up in my phone list i can connect to it but when i open explorer i get your connection isnt private i am a complete computer illuterate so any help would be appreciated i rebooted the router omni etc if i plug in the connection straihht to the computer i get the internet to its the orbi doing somthing thanks in advance
Model: CBR40|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 2
Mstrbig
Master

Re: Orbi 55 working but wont connect internet

@KItisi wrote:
i replaced n y arris surfboard 3.0 with a 3.1 just plugedin wired. My orbi shows up in my phone list i can connect to it but when i open explorer i get your connection isnt private i am a complete computer illuterate so any help would be appreciated i rebooted the router omni etc if i plug in the connection straihht to the computer i get the internet to its the orbi doing somthing thanks in advance

Which DOCSIS 3.1 modem did you now have. Did you contact your ISP and give them the MAC address to register the modem?

If so, did you reboot the Orbi Router? And if rebooting the Orbi router did not give you a connection, you may have to factory reset the Orbi router and re setup. You can save your Orbi settings before doing so.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7